Reporting to the Creative Director, and with extensive experience in creating a diverse range of characters and environments, the Art Director should also be well-versed in visual development and game art production methodology. The Art Director will be a critical member of our art team, helping to define the visual and aesthetic direction of our new IPs. The Art Director will work on multiple Games universes (mostly creation and pre-production), including a wide range of Art styles, but with a focus on Stylized Art Style. Experience in mobile games is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious.
- Lead the art production team in the style and direction put together with the Creative Director
- Create amazing concept arts for new game IPs (Characters, Vehicles, Environments..)
- Create various game art assets (icons, ui, illustrations, marketing artworks…)
- Participate in research and development / pre-production of new IPs.
- 2+ years experience as a concept artist / visual development artist for games companies
- Strong understanding of the human form / anatomy, background storytelling, lighting, composition,
- perspective, and color theory.
- Autonomous and pro-active, Creative mindset
- Understanding of Functional design (your concepts can be animated in 3D and “still work”)
- Experience using 3D applications is a big plus
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities.
- Passion and enthusiasm for games.
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Willingness to mentor and share skills and experience with other team-members