We are looking for a Unity or Unity3D Developer to join our team! As a Unity or Unity3D Developer at Mafia Games, you will be responsible for implementing game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades if necessary.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field,
- 2 years of experience working on Unity3D,
- Good programming skills in C#,
- Having built and launched one or more mobile games on mobile platforms,
- Experience in plugin integration for Android or iOS,
- Experience with agile, scrum or Kanban development,
- A keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good,
- Experience with the entire game production pipeline,
- Passion for games.